Scuba Diving is considered one of the most adventurous water sports. You don’t just experience the ocean, you get to experience a lifetime. Diving in Malvan is not only a sight to behold, it is also considered one of the most enjoyable experiences, as well as dating incredible marine life.
Recreational diving is a type of underwater diving in which the diver uses a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (scuba) to breathe underwater. Equipment such as diving masks, regulators, fins and gauges allow divers to explore the underwater world while diving.
There are great opportunities for diving and snorkelling in Malvan
The sea is warm, clear and home to diverse marine life. Hence, guaranteeing some of the best diving and snorkelling holidays in the entire Indian subcontinent. The southern area of Sindhudurg Fort is a major snorkelling site in Maharashtra. This makes Paradise a potential diving destination in India. Suban diving has two methods: commercial diving and scuba diving. On commercial dives, divers carry hoses attached to oxygen sources on boats near the dive site.
This is great if you want to see underwater quickly. In scuba diving, as you might guess, divers carry oxygen cylinders. Scuba diving gives divers the freedom to dive deeper and explore underwater points. I chose the second option – cylinders. You can also enjoy snorkelling. When snorkelling, divers stay above the waves and look underwater with a snorkel mask on. This is relatively cheaper than scuba diving.
Best place for diving in Malvan
Malvan has many beaches where you can dive. However, the most famous and beautiful Marvao beaches where you can dive in Marvao are Tarkarli Beach and Chivra Beach.
Diving in Tarkarli
Tarkarli beach is one of his Malvan beaches. It is famous for diving and many tourists come from all over India for special diving.
Diving at Chibra Beach
Chivla Beach is another of the best Malban beaches where you can dive. Diving at Chivulai beach is not as famous as diving at Tarkarli beach, but if you want to have a great experience with your family then you have to go diving at Chivurai beach. why? Tarcari beach has become famous for diving, and many tourists come to Tarcari for diving, so the water clarity of Tarkarli beach has been compromised.
Best time to dive in Marvao
Diving in Malvan takes place mainly from October to May. Best time for diving
- So from October he can choose any month between May. It’s completely up to you. It is recommended to dive in Malvan early in the morning for great views.
- Diving takes place near Sindhudurg Fort in the middle of the Arabian Sea. To indulge in this adventurous activity, you have to visit Chibara Beach in Malvan. The instructors are experienced and provided by Maharashtra Tourism Board.
- Preparation for scuba diving begins with the guidance of an instructor. In Maruban, diving is done through an oxygen line attached to a tank on board the ship.
- Do not carry oxygen tanks while diving. Your instructor will teach you breathing techniques to communicate underwater using tubes and hand signals.
- Afterwards, you must wear the provided dive-specific clothing and canvas shoes. Attach a lead band to your body and dive in.
- To see underwater, you’ll be given plastic goggles designed to close up to your nose, and automatically force you to breathe through a tube attached to your mouth.
Diving from 8am to 4pm
This dives will be some of the best you’ve ever experienced! The beauty of the aquatic life and the atmosphere around you will make you want to dive into Malvan’s waters again and again!
Once you’re done diving, there are various Konkan restaurants and small food stalls you can visit to satisfy your hunger. You can also visit the Sindhudurg Fort just a few minutes away.
1. Relax your body and never get stiff or panicked
2. Follow the teacher’s instructions and don’t try new things
3. Do not eat heavy food for 2 hours before diving
4. Don’t dive in casual clothes, be sure to rent a wetsuit. It may cost a little more than usual, but it’s worth it.
What equipment or devices are provided?
Masks that cover the eyes and nose, oxygen cylinders to make breathing easier underwater, and regulators. We can also provide wetsuits and fins on request. They provide basic training on how to breathe with the device. Breathing through your mouth is very easy, but it takes some getting used to. Enjoy the aquatic world at your leisure.
Exhilarating underwater scene
Going underwater is always an exciting experience. What we see there is incredible in the world about it.The diversity of vegetation and corals is overwhelming. One wonders how these hard corals live, how these ferns stand on the ocean floor. How the algae actually looks like a carpet laid on the ocean floor.
All the fish you see at the fish market are dirty grey, which makes me wonder if all the colourful fish in the world have conspired to stay in the water. The way they move around you, tease you, and play with you when you’re in their territory is pure joy to see and feel. You always feel like you are visiting a dream sequence.