An Indian wedding is nothing less than an event irrespective of which part of the country it is happening. Our country has different types of matrimony and one of them is the Baniya matrimony, which is quite popular due to its unique rituals and traditions. It is a task to plan a perfect wedding in our country as the reason said earlier. However, you can plan the wedding in Baniya matrimony if you understand the different aspects and mistakes that you should avoid while doing the same. In this article, we will be talking about the same so that you can understand it better. If you’re planning a Baniya matrimony wedding, this could be a good read for you. Let’s start!
Aspects of Baniya Matrimony Wedding Planning
Irrespective of which part of the country you’re planning your wedding, the key aspects remain the same. In the case of Baniya matrimony Shaadi, a few more points can be added. But here are some of the major ones you should know
- Setting the budget apart for your wedding
- Making the guest list
- Decide which kind of wedding you want
- Booking the travel and accommodation of guests
- Booking of wedding venue
- Choose the color and theme of your marriage
- Hiring photographers, caterers, decorators, etc.
- Buying wedding outfits and jewelry
- Plan your honeymoon travel and stay
- Designing the wedding card invitations
So, these are some of the major aspects that you should keep in mind while planning your Baniya matrimony wedding. Now let’s look at the mistakes you should avoid.
- One of the most common mistakes that people make while planning their Baniya matrimony is that they don’t set a definite budget for their wedding. You need to understand that you don’t have unlimited money to spend and there’s also life after your marriage. Hence, you should set off a certain amount towards your marriage. If you are okay with it, you can also go for a personal loan to fulfill all your wedding-related requirements. However, it’s better to spend only what you can afford.
- Many people decide to make the guest list only a few days before their wedding which might backfire on you. First: days leading up to your marriage, you will be juggling too many things at once and there are fair chances that you will forget someone’s name to add to your guest list. That’s why it’s always better to write down the name of guests whom you want to invite to your wedding as soon as you’re done fixing the date.
- A lot depends on your wedding venue–theme, decoration, color, lighting, etc. And that’s why you should start the process of booking the venue well in advance otherwise you wouldn’t find the right one. This mistake can prove to be very costly as you will not be able to execute your wedding as you intended without the right venue. A small tip: If your wedding date is in the peak Shaadi season, make sure you book the venue well in advance otherwise it’d be too difficult to get one.
- Depending on how many wedding professionals (photographer, Mehendi artists, DJs, decorator, caterers) you are hiring for your marriage, start searching for them as early as possible so that you can find the perfect one. Choosing the right person can be a tedious task. So, if you start early, you will have sufficient time to meet the true professional.
- Some people send the wedding invitation card at the last minute which is very rude. You should always send the card well in advance so that the guests can plan your special day accordingly. If not a physical card, you can send the e-wedding invite over WhatsApp or Email.