Anxiety and stress have slowly secured their place in the daily lives of people even if nobody wants them. From health-related stress to work stress to financial stress – adults can’t escape stress. But it becomes a matter of concern when anxiety is constant and disrupts your daily life. So, if you are dealing with anxiety, Ayurveda has the best solution for it.
Why must you take anxiety seriously?
Being anxious before an exam or surgery is normal, but you must not ignore it if you are constantly anxious. Prolonged stress can make you insomniac, and depressed, and affect your work life as well as relationships. It can also be the cause of several diseases like digestive disorders, reproductive complications, and heart ailments. So, once you have been diagnosed with anxiety, address the problem and find long-term solutions.
Anxiety pills aren’t good
Popping pills each time you have an anxiety attack will offer you temporary relief. But instead of curing your anxiety, these pills make you dependent on them. Drowsiness, clumsiness, and confusion are common symptoms of anti-anxiety pills. The long-term side effects are far more dangerous. So, the ideal way of reducing stress is by saying ‘yes’ to a holistic approach. Visit: Ayurvedic Medicine for Anxiety.
What does Ayurveda say about anxiety?
Ayurveda is an ancient science it is based on the principle of managing the doshas. According to Ayurveda, anxiety and stress are caused when there are imbalances in your ‘Vata Dosha’. So, if you can balance your Vata Dosha, you will find peace and your mind will stay calm.
Simple lifestyle changes to relieve anxiety naturally
- Practice breathing exercises- Breathing techniques like Sama Vritti and Pranayam will help you curb anxiety instantly. Simply close your eyes and inhale and exhale slowly. Practice it for 5 minutes when you feel anxious.
- Eat healthily– Diet modification is necessary to feel happy and positive. So, follow a proper diet plan that includes fruits, leafy greens, eggs, meat, and enough fiber. Your digestion will improve, you will feel energetic and both these factors will facilitate your mental health.
- Practice Shirodhara- This therapy suggests you pour warm oil on the head and forehead. It increases blood circulation and soothes your nerves.
Common herbal remedies in Ayurveda that reduce anxiety
- Ashwagandha- A fantastic natural adaptogen, ashwagandha helps the body deal with emotional and stressful situations. It also boosts endurance power, stamina, and energy.
- Brahmi- Brahmi is widely used to reduce anxiety and stress. If effectively decreases the secretion of cortisol, the fundamental stress hormone.
- Vacha- This Ayurvedic has been used for ages to cure a variety of mental disorders.
All of the above-mentioned herbs do not have harmful side effects, they are easily available, and are also non-addictive.
To Sum Up
Anxiety, depression, and stress can be taxing on your physical and mental health. It will affect your life and well-being. Rely on Ayurvedic Medicine for Anxiety as it has amazing long-term benefits. Ayurveda has multiple herbs and therapies that will help you heal your anxiety in natural ways.