Gmail is a free email service that you can use to send and receive emails. It’s not just for personal use, but also for businesses. If you have used this service before but are looking to create a new account then this guide will help you get started with creating an account without using your phone number or any other details like name and address etc.
Use your temporary email
To create a Gmail account, you will need to use your temporary email address. Your temporary email is a free email service that allows you to send and receive emails without having a real one. This means that when creating the new Gmail account, all the information needed will be sent in the form of an email rather than physically going through snail mail or via phone call.
Here are some of the most popular services:
- Yahoo Mail – https://mail.yahooapis/v1/users/sign_up
– – https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail
Get an OTP
If you don’t have an OTP, you can use this link to get one.
Once you’ve gotten an OTP and logged in to your Gmail account, try out the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on “Send Mail from a New Account”.
- Enter your name and email address (the one where I sent you my email), then click Next.
- Choose whether or not to add recipients by entering their names into their respective fields; if they’re already in your contacts, simply press enter twice so that they’ll show up as reading notices at the bottom right corner of the screen before moving on to the next step below here now because this part is important!
In the “Choose Your Name” field, enter “From” followed by your name. If you want to use a different character from what you registered with, click the drop-down menu and select “Display Name” from there. Click Next.
Use the OTP
- Create a Gmail account without using the phone number.
- Use your temporary email address, which can be changed later.
- Get an OTP sent to your temporary email address. The website will ask for some information about you and then send it back to you as an OTP code (one-time password). This is very secure and helps protect against hackers who could try to access your account without authorization by guessing passwords or stealing them from somewhere else online like Facebook or LinkedIn just by knowing how they were created originally!
Get your OTP sent to your temporary email address. This can be a Gmail account or any other email service with 2-step verification enabled (like Office 365 or Hotmail).
The website will ask for some information about you and then send it back to you as an OTP code (one-time password). This is very secure and helps protect against hackers who could try to access your account without authorization by guessing passwords or stealing them from somewhere else online like Facebook or LinkedIn just by knowing how they were created originally!
This concludes our guide to creating a Gmail account without using the phone number. We hope that you found this information useful and that we have answered all your questions! If there are other topics or things you’re still confused about, feel free to reach out in the comments below.
Read here full article:- lordgeek.com