Many organizations aim to improve their analytical tools and alignment between finance, sales, customer relations, and operations to achieve successful growth. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a combined system of ERP and CRM tools for interacting with customers and making more informed business decisions. It provides a shared working space for different business departments with a simple and user-friendly interface.
Here in this blog, we have compiled a list of the 4 best Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrations to help accelerate your business’s growth and improve customer relationships. Dynamics 365 integration allows businesses to add the tools per their unique business requirements. Here are a few Dynamics 365 integrations to help you get started.
For Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Jet Reports is a quick and precise business reporting solution. Through Flexible Reporting, Fast Analytics, and Controlled Budgeting, it offers unmatched data access. Businesses utilizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can quickly and profitably make decisions that lead to quick access and full data control.
Key Jet Reports Integration Features
- Easily create reports by dragging and dropping data from any table.
- While making reports, minimize risks and errors.
- Reduce the cost and time of reporting.
- Utilize correct data to make wise decisions.
- Gain success in sales and business operations.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM has a connector for the Shopify store called Scaptify. Users can monitor business operations within their environment, including order picking, shipping, and invoicing.
Because Shopify store management capabilities and Microsoft’s dependable ERP system can be combined, managing products and selling things for online retailers is simple with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. They can manage clients and prospects efficiently.
Integrating Scaptify: Key Features
- Avoid delays, human errors, and double entries.
- To save time, you can automate your procedure.
- To accept payments and sell anywhere, you can use Shopify POS.
Fast Simon – Search, Filters, and Merchandising
Fast Simon is an AI-based shopping optimization service that offers customers quick and fantastic search results. For online retailers and businesses using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Fast Simon offers instant search, collection filters, merchandising, personalization, and professional analytics to boost conversion rates.
Key Features of Fast Simon Integration
- Give your visitors access to quick search and autocomplete features.
- Use search filters to produce more filtered results.
- Automatic creation of landing pages with good SEO.
- Support for mobile platforms is required.
Twilio SMS for Dynamics 365 Marketing
Twilio’s single platform can handle SMS, WhatsApp Messages, voice, video, and email. This integration tool makes sending bulk/high-volume messages to a worldwide audience simple.
Integrating Dynamics 365: Key Features
- Send messages easily from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to WhatsApp, SMS, or emails.
- Utilize contextual data, adaptable procedures, and seamless cross-channel communications to deliver enriched customer service.
- Deliver personalized communications to consumers using current CRM data.
- Utilize Twilio’s global infrastructure and built-in intelligence to support business at any scale.
The certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation partners can meet your seamless and successful Dynamics 365 integration requirements. Opt for the reliable Dynamics 365 Implementation services to help grow your business like never before.